– UK, Cambridge – Cyan (AIM:CYAN.L), the integrated system and software design company delivering mesh based flexible wireless solutions for utility metering and lighting control, announces that Paul Ratcliff has been appointed to the Board as a non-executive director to the Company with effect from 01 January 2016.… => more
– UK, London – MoneySwap (AIM: SWAP), the provider of payment solutions to online and point of sale merchants licenced for UnionPay in the UK and the provider for UnionPay MoneyExpress service enabling overseas persons to send funds directly to UnionPay cardholders in China, announces the following changes to its Board of Directors.… => more
– USA, TN – Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) today announced the appointment of Brent Turner to its Board of Directors effective December 30, 2015. In addition to serving on the Board of Directors, Mr. Turner will serve on the Company’s Audit Committee.… => more
– UK, London – Daniel Stewart Securities plc (AIM:DAN), the investment bank providing corporate advisory, institutional stockbroking and wealth management services, announces the appointment of Peter Terry Ward as Non-Executive Chairman with effect from 1 January 2016.
Mr Ward, aged 70, has a long and distinguished career in the in the international motor industry, working in Hong Kong, New York and London at a range of leading vehicle specialists.… => more
– USA, OK – ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) has elected Brian L. Derksen, Randall J. Larson and Kevin S. McCarthy to its board, effective today.
“We are pleased to announce these additions to the ONEOK board of directors,” said John W.… => more
– USA, CA – Citrix Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CTXS) today announced the election of Peter Sacripanti, partner at McDermott Will & Emery, and Graham Smith, former CFO at Salesforce, to its board of directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Sacripanti is co-chair and partner at the international law firm McDermott Will & Emery and serves as chair of the firm’s executive committee.… => more
– USA, NE – TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (Nasdaq:AMTD) today announces two new appointments to its board of directors.
Irene Miller will join the TD Ameritrade board of directors effective immediately as a Class II designee of TD Bank Group, filling a current vacancy on the board.… => more
– USA, OH – LCNB Corp. (NASDAQ: LCNB) announced on Monday December 28, 2015, that Stephen P. Wilson will retire as Chief Executive Officer of LCNB Corp and its subsidiary, LCNB National Bank, effective December 31, 2015. Following his retirement, Mr.… => more
– USA, TX – Team, Inc. (NYSE:TISI) today announced that Sylvia J. Kerrigan, 50, has been appointed to the Team Board of Directors. Ms. Kerrigan is the Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO) and has served in that position since 2012.… => more
– UK, London – Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC (LSE: HIK) (DIFX: HIK), the FTSE 100 pharmaceuticals company, is today announcing an update on its agreement to acquire Roxane Laboratories Inc. and Boehringer Ingelheim Roxane Inc. from Boehringer Ingelheim (“BI”).
New Director Nomination Right
Hikma has agreed that BI may nominate one non-executive director to Hikma’s Board of Directors from time to time for so long as BI has a shareholding in Hikma representing 10% or more of Hikma’s issued share capital.… => more